Monday, March 12, 2007

vers la ville

so today, i had my first proper dance performance!! since.. primary sch when i was small and tiny in my ballet tutu and shoes :)

haha though we the newbies hardly danced (and cld hardly be seen when we did dance), it was still pretty nice and all :) fuzzy feeling when we did the finale with the bowing and suddenly it seemed a little too short. but i think the nicest thing about this was all the lovely lovely girls :) though some may be quitting, and after auditions maybe not everyone will stay (i may not even get thru :( :( ). but it was lovely while it lasted, a nice memory to my campus life.

stupid me forgot to bring my cam!! so stoooooops!! hahas. so pictures of our afro hair and terribly lined eyes (bliss detroyed my eyebrows, haha!) will have to come later after i get pictures from the gazillion ppl i took photos with.

haha now that the production is over it's BACK TO WORKKKK :(

SIGH.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home