Tuesday, April 24, 2007

rid of clutter

okay, i've been in the gym for two hours doing absolutely nothing.

but greeeeat :) i am in the midst of clearing up some of the stuff in my laptop and inbox. everything's in a huge huge mess of sorts. but end of term always signifies purging of unnecessary clutter eh? haha makes me feel cleansed and happy. and there's still that whole bunch of junk in my cupboard. must spend this week clearing it too :)

some indian guy from bombay was like looking lost outside the gym and kept calling me out to ask for directions. said he's looking for the indian airlines office in smu. (?!) how odd. then he said he's a yoga master, kept calling me 'sister' and told me im going am very lucky and that some really good thing is gonna happen to me come july 2009. *shrugs*

maybe he is really a nice guy with good intentions and is genuinely lost. would really like to believe so. hahas. but singaporeans are generally suspicious and cynical, like me. why why why?

ohhhh wells.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nat said...

ok i am not being racist but having 'indian' as a tag/label doesn't sound in the least serious/neutral/anything un-funny to me. ok sorry hehehe if i were to relive my sec school days it would be walking to school at 630 in the morn and walking back home at 1400. that's it. :( hahah have a great summer in singapore!!! :D

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home