Thursday, June 21, 2007

of blue pinafores and lovely songs.

some random photos from the reunion last sunday :)


mich says i look like how i did in sec1! im horrified. hahas.


the lovely girls who made it happen :) ugh, BLUR PHOTO :(


all who turned up!! we had seven batches represented - what a feat :)

i think arms around the world will always be the signature sn choir song despite it being a two-part song (which is in unison mostly hahas!) but i still love it and it holds a special special place in my heart :)
in the spirit of reunions, fel and i start thinking of plans for a red tag reunion in the future! like the whole graduating batch of 2003!! :) with the full works - ballroom, nice dinner, pretty ladies, solid programme, school song, family dance.. like grad night, but 20 years later. the sort that needs a year/half a year in advance to plan. hahas, oh well, it's still an idea :) and we'll see how it goes when we hit 30.
just monday, during dinner with the septvens, hearing darren talk abt his crazily demanding stint at some foreign bank made me realise that I THINK I AM NOT CUT OUT FOR OFFICE JOBS :( i've never had one, so i wldnt know exactly. but i cant imagine myself sitting at a desk staring at my comp screen and random stacks of files and papers. so what am i doing studying to be an accountant?! oh wellllllll. then again, i cant really see myself doing something else like TEACHING (much as i love kids). so maybe number-crunching still works out best.
these few days have left me feeling very jaded, about practically everything. also, i am at this stage where i refuse to do anything even tho i know there's plenty of work/commitment piled up for me. even reading my email pains me as i see my to-do list accumulating like mad. i realised the importance of having the belief and passion in whatever i do cos without it, the drive to complete the work disappears and everything about it becomes a big big chore.
oh well, so i'm not really in the best of moods recently, and am feeling slightly anti-social. RAHS.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes 2003 redbatch reunion pls ? hahah. :D

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you know a thot came to my mind... i was thinking wad if i tried to do the same for cathigh choir... I DO NOT WANT TO IMAGINE ALL OF US TURNING UP IN ALGAE GREEN SHORTS. SO GROSS!!! =S

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home