Monday, May 05, 2008

humphh.

i am an extremely unsatisfied intern.

i think the planning is horrible. some of us are overloaded while the others, like me, are sitting in the office - blogging and chatting on sametime. either that or i have a tic who does not trust me to do work. "oh this is too difficult i think you wouldnt know how to do this". then teach me! tts the point of interning right. i really do not mind the mindless cross-referencing, casting or filling up checklists.. but right now there is absolutely nothing to do. i am stuck with this job till 16 may then i move on to another audit till august so im hoping that my longer stint will let me learn more.. since im following the entire process except the planning. and i need to get out of the office haha even if it means going to ANOTHER office. at least its a change of environment. haa like someone said "audit is like desk-hopping".

yesterday was a bad bad day. everything that cld have gone wrong, went wrong.. so i left the party early to go for dance, but i lost my way (jalan jurong kechil is so not my area) and ended up in clementi. so i was late. but ultimately i did not go for dance in the end cos i only brought half my dance clothes.. what an idiot right. i sat on the toilet bowl outside the CCA room for 20mins thinking about how stupid i am and wondering whether i shld still go for dance half-dressed and late. several phonecalls and whining later i walked back to the carpark and drove home. so i miss dance, AND the cutting of the birthday cake, AND i paid 2 dollars to park in school for half an hour.

oh gosh i sound like a whiner today. but on a brighter note, i went cheapo shopping with my mom the past two days which was nice and happy! :) and we're going again tonight! also, i scraped by this sem by not majorly screwing up.. but this is still officially the worst sem ever and the most disappointing. still, i should be thankful it wasnt any worse. :)

and singing makes me happy :D i am glad im back singing this summer though it really isnt that much. i am just glad to be singing again.. i guess dancing certainly isnt my forte, or my passion. it is fun when it is not stressful.. when i am not pressured to look slim and graceful. or maybe im just lazy and i prefer exercising only my voice box than my entire body.

i need to do something. ive been writing for the past half an hour and no one has disturbed me. and when i ask for work to do, i get sent to my seat with a "yes i'll get back to you soon and tell you what to do". do i sound very disgruntled? are all interns experiencing the same or am is it just me, or my supervisor?

i think i shall think of something useful to do while waiting for jobs. i cant be blogging everyday or facebooking or emailing people or chatting on sametime whenever there are lull periods. i need to accomplish SOMETHING this summer.. and perhaps steal a few days away to go somewhere uncontactable.

im rambling haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home