Wednesday, August 30, 2006

happy, random things.

i got home at ten plus today, went into my room, and there was like.. a LAVA LAMP on my table! :D

saw the card and am truly pleasantly surprised! :) i didn't think many people would remember, much less take the effort to surprise me. and it was like all set up and everything i just had to switch it on hahha :D thank you mr policeman, thank you mr president! am really really very touched and still slightly overwhelmed :)

have never been a big fan of lava lamps but this really takes my breath away man. there's like glitter in it.. and the reflections on my wall.. like dancing shimmery lights! beautiful :)

:D

oh and i just saw this photo from asoc camp, during the night activities.


my 3 personal hairstylists. seriously i was very upset cos i just showered (nice heated swimming pool toilet). this station sucks cos we had to give a female group member the FUNKIEST hairstyle apparently. i lost scissors paper stone to koen and had to surrender my nice clean shampooed hair to a whole lotta gel and mousse and random gunk :(

but AIYA, all in the name of fun :) plenty love to all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home