Sunday, September 03, 2006

nineteen


so i received four birthday kisses today! (albeit all from the same person)


MUAH! :)

it was a fairly nondescript day, just like any other day of the year. spent the whole day in church, then came home to do ltb and biz law stuff, haha how wonderrrrful. i realised people love giving me food. koen baked me really yummy choc muffins! :) aww.

i am damn tired. seriously. i spent 4.5h on my biz law assignment with minor distractions from my lava lamp (ooh pretty glitter), my grumbling tummy, shanming's panic phonecall, my flurry in searching for poster materials and sending a panic email to my ltb group. hahaha. im sooo looking forward to future biz law assignments man (like 1 per wk, gag!). the one i just did was really crappy. sigh.

hmm i just heard this really loud explosion, omg. what's happening :S OH WELL.

i have an ltb meeting in approximately 5 hours. yes, im going to school on a lovely sunday morning :)

welcome to life in smu. rahhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home