Tuesday, January 30, 2007

what a day.

it was a rather grouchy day to begin with, with the SMU undergrad office pissing me off. it's really irresponsible of them. seriously. and it's rather painful to my ego, and makes me feel taken for granted.

but let's count the blessings for today :)
1. a good twc meeting, with the whole ppt out. though am feeling unsettled cos it's gonna be boring.
2. finally played badminton. sadly with 3 pros, making me feel very noobish.
3. climbed up the rockwall! :) albeit the easiest route hehs. but sense of achievement ok! i still cannot and will never do bouldering haha.
4. a good bgs meeting. very animated members and i like lively meetings! hope the energy remains uppp.
5. I GOT THE GYM JOB. omgs, seriously im overly shocked. because i think i had the most pathetic application :) hees.

so all in all, a good day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home