Wednesday, June 27, 2007

mmms

i think it is scary. cos things that are supposed to upset me, dont upset me very much anymore. and things that are supposed to make me happy, dont make me very happy anymore.

i think im losing all my emotions! :(

or maybe i'm just tired because i've been awake since 5am, hmmms. and im so tired from all the random things i am planning or have to think about. it's exhausting.

i did my first tour today, which was really bad :( and i think sitting in the gym for 7hours straight is really really extremely tormenting. and it's only wednesday. i've got two and a half more weeks of this to go. EVERYONE, COME VISIT ME 9am - 4pm! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm... u feel that u're getting obese, and u're in the gym most of the time... why not make use of the time to workout in the gym?? haha..

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home