Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hmm

i had never gone for a worse interview in my life (except maybe the sn choir one in sec 3), i was just stumped and mostly caught unaware. i felt so pressured by the evil profs and i nearly cried in the middle of my 1st interview. perhaps it was due to the content of my interview that made me a little emotional or perhaps i just cldnt handle it. im not angry that this interview (supposedly with a heavier weightage) would cost me a place in med but it was the fact that i didnt handle this interview the best i could. ugh. if i dont get a place, i'd be happier knowing that i had done my best and im probably not suited or not good enough. BUT i had to mess it up.

at least the 2nd interview was more relaxing. glad i lost my way walking to the 2nd interview so that gave me some time to compose myself.

strangely, in the middle of both interviews (when i was lost), PwC called me to "invite me to the scholarship interview". means i got shortlisted again after that first round of selection! :)

i don't understand. it was so ironic, the timing of the call. i thought med was what i could do to serve but then again maybe im just nt cut out for it. maybe my mom and the church people were mistaken to push me in a direction that they thought would help me better serve the Lord. the path that i had initial inhibitions about. i agree it's a better direction, i thought maybe God has a plan for me in med. so i prayed about it and gave it a shot, and since then i thought it perhaps it was a better path too and i slanted away from accountancy towards med.

but now they arent gonna be offering me a place in med (im fairly sure), and PwC calls me up just after i walked out of my 1st interview feeling so shaken? coincidence? hmm..

i dunno la, we'll see how things go. i do my best, let God do the rest :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home