Saturday, September 30, 2006

my day


ok it gets tiring posting up individual piccas so here's my day summarised in a collage.

haha! my 3 lovely lovely youth choristers pretty in pink! :) though we kinda screwed up and fumbled a little butttttttttt im sure this is the beginning of more great things to come from us HAHAHA.

and insanity during lunch, sunkist smiles from caressa and i! :) damn funny la i love sunkist smiles i think they're so funny haha. shannon says we looks like orang utans but EH we look so cool that the watermelon people decided to join us hahaha omg.

loverrrrrrly.

FA quiz was a bummer :( jervis you shld stop saying it's easy and stop calling me stupid :( hurt my feelings :(

hahahaha, on the brighter side, lynn and i did a teensy teensy bit of retail therapy after the quiz. can't wait to shop tmr (albeit only a really short time) and can't wait for cheapo shopping! to get plenty plenty of skirts and dresses hee. shaaaan ming go organise! :)

sorry ek i cant visit you tmr haha, hope when you come out the week after you wont look tormented and mutilated.

hee, a rather busy busy week next week with FA presentation, journal due, and csp starting! AND gotta start studying for biz law :(

my oh my.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home