Tuesday, September 05, 2006

thankful :)

yesterday i went to bed sobbing to myself and praying very hard. felt like shit, all jittery, scared, tired, anxious, jaded all at the same time. but today it will be different. i feel happier, somewhat relieved and in a contented equilibrium :)

when i made my lonesome journey home today, i pondered about my first two weeks of school. all my insecurities, fears, frustrations, all didnt seem so bad after all :D God put me in smu, and that is enough reassurance that He will bring be through all the ups and downs, calm my every sorrow every worry. somehow things are always for the better and such trust and faith in Him is enough reason to always remain optimistic, whatsoever the worry :D

okaaay the first two paras sounded really melancholic but really, im happy! :D i have so many many things to be thankful for! God has really listened to my prayers and answered them, in His own way, in His own time. and today i will list down all my blessings :) no matter how small they seemingly are.

count your blessings
name them one by one
count your many blessings
see what God has done

hahaha!

thank You God for the wonderful first two weeks of school. doesnt seem like two weeks. feels like i've been there forever.
thank You God for the gym nearby! har har i can start being healthy and fit now. heh.
thank You God for good profs. and lessons that are actually gonna be useful after graduation, haha.
thank You God for lynn :) my wonderful constant in school. my companion during lessons, lunch, gym :) sharing our fears abt school, complaining abt our projects, panicking abt our presentations. someone i know i can count on to look out for me, someone i really really cherish! plenty love, 1 flower is not enough for you :)
thank You God for jerry, who looks out for all his freshies and really helps me with EVERYTHING from getting school books to my biz law proj and my other random fears, haha.
thank You God for my new-found neighbour, ltb grpmate and friend - shan ming! someone to go to school and back with me, to fret about csp :)
thank You God for my super enthusiastic ltb group, who didnt complain about spending the whole sunday in school doing (omg) ART AND CRAFT. hahahaha, it was fun and somehow 9 hours did not feel very long.
thank You God for people like jia hong and lucas who tolerate all my crap when i complain and whine about my school stuff even though they are not smu students hahahah.
thank You God for etta! for the random and impromptu meetups and study sessions, haha. it was a lovely asoc camp. and even lovelier friendships after the camp (much as jervis likes to say im fat, and ken likes to say evil things, haha forgiven forgiven, im merciful)
thank You God for nice touch seniors who made touch rug actually seem like a promising cca despite the fact that im somewhat of a klutz :)
thank You God for the many new things that im gonna try (kickboxing salsa touch rug), things that i'd never dare pick up on my own. and muah to the lovely people trying these new things out with me :D
thank You God for the biz law meeting that went on fairly well just now :)
thank You God for our ridiculously small locker that can somehow fit all our stuff inside :D wonderful haha. thank You God for all the people who remembered my birthday and tried to make it special :)
and lastly, thank You God for the wonderful family :) who stay up to have family devotions with me even though i get home much later nowadays. who understand and accomodate when i say that i'll be home "hopefully for dinner".
:)
am i blessed or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Just.Me. said...

Oh no, ur feeling the pressure already? Haha... no worries gal, smu's like that. i've warned you :) but neways, glad that u are coping well. If u need any help, u can always ask me, tho i can't promise tt i'll be able to give the answer tt u want. oh n it's cool ur enjoying touch rug. we can be teammates ya =D

well gotta go back to my essays. 2 essays to hand in tmr, only half done n it's alr 12:50 am! arghhh!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home