Thursday, February 01, 2007

yawn

sleepy-eyed. came to school really early and was actually intending to use that precious time to read my bgs (test later, again!) but i ended up falling asleeeeeep. like seriously conked off in the gsr.

recently not really in the trigger happy mood so no pictures ehh.. but here's a really pretty cheery pic (my wallpaper!).


nice rights! makes me feel so much happier hah. now everyone knows what flowers i likeeee :)

realised i have been blogging all my random ramblings instead of like.. intelligent, thought-provoking things. maybe i shall go on a short hiatus. haha

went rock-climbing the day before and i must say that it's actually quite fun when you reach the top! hahaha. though i dont foresee myself climbing in the long run. climbing is really quite an art eh.. must think and concentrate. someone should invent artistic climbing.

:) :)

i realised in that in uni, if you wanna do stuff, really just whack and be thick-skinned. maybe the world's like that. haha think my skin has grown thicker after coming to uniiiiiiii. alrights la. enough rubbish. going to read my bgs. and pretend to pay attention in MA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home