Sunday, May 14, 2006

-contented sigh-

Cherish the Treasure

I cherish the treasure
The treasure of you
Lifelong companion
I give myself to you
God has enabled me
To walk with you faithfully
And cherish the treasure
The treasure of you

As I obey the Spirit's voice
And seek to do His will
I then can see the wisdom of His plan
For as He works His will in me
I then can love you selflessly
And by His grace, can pledge my love to you

This sacred vow I make to you
Does not contain an "if"
Though I'm aware that trials lie ahead
I will love you and pray with you
And through it all, I will stay with you
Our home will be a refuge of unconditional love

this is sooo nice! karen showed me this song in the youth room today and it gave me such a nice warm fuzzy feeling :D love and marriage is such a beautiful sacred thing! when i get married i wanna sing this song at my church wedding ;)

which means, my hubby-to-be must be able to sing! in tune :D yups, that's one of my impt criterias, muahaha. ladidums.

hee hee, im suddenly feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

:D !

i've been asked by two people to get a tagboard. but why? there's that little comments thing at the end of every entry to leave a nice little note! :D i dont like taggies cos they dun have enough space, must always cut short msg to fit character limit. haha -shrugs- maybe i'll get one if i suddenly feel like it. i dunnooo.

maaaanda! - i left you a tag but its so short so i'll have to leave you a message here ;) i miss you can u please come online soon and not appear as Busy? :D:D:D:D if nt we'll have to continue leaving notes and ripping off each other's blog! and what about buy-pe-shorts day? march april and may have gone by :( we're horrible. hee, meet up soon (maybe in smu) haha and love you missy! God bless you :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi chic lady! ;D

1:51 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hello! I suppose people want tagboards because they find that it's easier to leave messages. The comments thing can get a bit troublesome cos you have to click on a link to open a new page or something. But I agree with you that tagboards can get annoying cos they can only take a limited length of a message.

Anyway, if you get a tagboard, people won't use the comments system much anymore, I think. That's what happened to most of my friends' blogs.

Oh yeah and it was nice to see you that day! Haha! Out of nowhere, someone went, "Hey! Isn't that Sheena?!" Hope you had a good lunch! You know I think everyone went to that Billy Bonger Restaurant cos Marche disappeared!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy shee! hahaha. ok i didn't realise you had a comments thing that's why la.. i tend to forget that all blogs have this comments thing at the end.. alright, no need for a tagboard then! haha. oh bahs hardly come online to msn now cos i'm er. lazy. hahaha. sorry :P but busy preparing for concert! scariness. but anyways. peshortsday! think we'll have to make it in july... and we'd better get it done! hahahaha... take care youuu :)

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heylo! we should go back and buy shorts la! yes we should. and dear take care for ur mission trip k? :) muackies

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home