Thursday, May 25, 2006

God's little miracles.

so things did amazingly turn out for the better :D im in a good, happy mood now, haha.

on saturday night/sunday, i felt like i was caught in a situation that cldn't have a proper solution cos whichever way i turned, i felt like i was offending someone. but things turned out great ;) and it seemed like God was blessing me more and more each day.

i postponed my flight (without taxing my sponsors financially) and managed to go for my scholarship interview ;) then cos my interview was dragged, i only managed to reach the airport check-in counter like at.. 4.32pm (i checked). my flight was at 5.10pm, and we had to check in 40mins before departure, i was 2mins late haha. but after the airport cust svc man went into a frenzy i managed to check my luggage in and board the plane on time :D

i was honestly terrified at first. of flying alone.. not so much the flying that scared me. i was more afraid of being in manila airport alone, what if someone tried to trick me or i followed the wrong person to my hotel. but, it was alright. i prayed like, super hard. haha i met the lady who was picking me up and got to the hotel safely, yay.

then after that i was so afraid i wldnt be able to make any friends, but the filipino youth are so friendly! ;D they're such wonderful people. it's just a pity we only spent 2 days together. the city tour and the shopping was good (heehee). the talks and plenary sessions and friendship groups were good. stuff we learnt very applicable to balestier youth i hope maybe we can organize sth like that ;)

after this whole experience, i've decided that philippines has the best service ever! perhaps it's the culture, but i was duly impressed ;)

postponed flight, scholarship interview, successful check-in, safe arrival at hotel, scholarship offer, wonderful filipino youth and roomie, many good lessons learnt, another scholarship offer.

hmm, can't be all a coincidence. heh ;) happy happy praise the Lord! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home