Sunday, May 21, 2006

moral dilemma

caught in a moral dilemma. i've never been stuck in such a situation before. i feel like my conscience is niggling at me. this is what it means to feel TORN.

by cancelling the trip i feel like i've thrown away a certain amount of trust and confidence people had in me though it wasnt my suggestion. i feel obliged because i know the sponsorship for my trip didnt come easy and my attendance is truly a privilege.

yet the interview is like miracle cos i didnt expect my appeal to have been successful, much less acted upon in less than 3 days. then i have an obligation the other side too for writing my appeal in the first place. wldnt you be cheesed off if you've received an appeal from someone and granted the person an interview yet the fella seems to be the one calling the shots regarding the interview slot. oh gosh, this is ridiculous.

oh GOD. Your will be done, please.

and please pray for me too

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home