Monday, October 16, 2006

wheee!


so yesterday marked the end of CSP! :) look at all our jubilant faces :) i love love this picture and we actually got it right the first time! all feet off the floor! :)

today, i encountered the strangest species of humans. very odd people. i was so amazed that such people exist! and i met more than one! amazing amazing. just pray i'd never have to be acquainted with such people ever again.

but i just thank God for lovely people in my life, who called when i was upset, who comfort me online, who walked with me all the way to SESS (hee) leaving her friends starving in kopitiam, who paid me a surprise visit and walked the length of the concourse 4 times when i was traumatised.

:)

tee hee.

so there are conflicting views on the following i've posted below (do read if you havent). but everyone's entitled to their own views, this is just a different approach. one i consider more christian-like and appropriate, and respectful to yourself as well as your future partner. but that's just me :) anyone wants the rest of the book just drop a comment haha.

tomorrow is play day for me! (let's forget about that comms summary sitting expectantly on my desk)

haha finally, my mid term break! :)
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

corny dance video!
=D

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home