Sunday, November 19, 2006

trigger happy week!

click on image for larger view :)

i've been meaning to study since 12pm, but i couldnt resist blog hopping and looking at photos. so here are my own updates (: of my trigger happy week. FA LTB biz law lesson (: and uniform party of course. heh. i quite regret not heading to brewerks with the comms class. but i guess the ltb portfolio was of more importance.

it's the last week of school and i brought my camera and my lovely address book for everyone to write in. haha just like primary school. but it's sad that this will all come end. only 13 weeks but it felt like i've been in smoo for ages! i like my term 1 classes and my term 1 friends/acquaintances. imagine - term 2 will be a whole new hurdle, new environment and i am kinda scared :( i guess i can only pray for the best and hope that i'll meet these lovely people again. some perhaps friends for life :) but most will just be strangers in time to come.
oh well, it's sad but life's like that :) im just grateful for the lovely, blessed first term of uni life :)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lele x 乐儿 said...

sheena, do you remember me?
we met at peter gregory's camp in May.
i`m the one who said that you looked like my friend (:

10:07 AM  
Blogger Slynn said...

hey hey... i miss u gal... how are you? drop me an sms soon...

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home