im so so proud of everyone, especially shannon :) i think that there is so much that we have to thank God for:
1. for answering my urgent prayers to heal my sorethroat so i could sing today (thanks to the others for praying for me too!) though still had a stuffy nose and hurting throat i hope the singing was passable and hope i didnt make anyone cringe in the audience.
2. for all the youth choir, who were so enthusiastic and who sounded so lovely singing the last song though we only ever had ONE practice (for the newbies) and it was all well-memorised!! :)
3. for giving shannon the strength and FAITH to stand up there and preach his first-ever sermon! despite the loose bowel movements (haha) and what was it.. sweaty/cold hands? hahas. and for being with him as he prepared his sermon :)
4. for our lovely pianist, kevin! always behind the scenes but indispensable. providing music for ALL our songs - song service, special music and the special last item. may your talents grow as you continue using it for God :) (parable of the talents! haha)
5. for calming all us nervy ones! the choristers and worship team. and alden and i! :)
6. for the lovely sound crew (aka sam) who came super early just to set up the sound system and hear alden and i croak over the mic and re-playing it and giving critique.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
7. for a super supportive church! for not criticising our booboos and hiccups.. and for always encouraging the youth :) i think you cant ask for nicer church adults :)